Exercise is Medicine Club
The purpose of the student-led Exercise is Medicine organization is to promote a positive and healthy lifestyle through engaging with exercise, nutrition, community with others of the same values, and promoting a positive outlook on life.
What We Do
- Collaborate directly with campus partners
- Host events and activities on and off campus
- Engage in EIM-OC month with campus partners
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through social media
- Provide exercises, recipes, and other positive tips
A Message from the EIM President, Grace Gay
Interested in joining the Exercise is Medicine club? Fill out this google form!
Check out the club's engage page and sign up to receive information about events, meetings, and more!