Mission, Vision, & Values
Exercise is Medicine® On Campus (EIM-OC) at App State fosters collaborative relationships with community members through exercise, health, and well-being principles that produce lasting healthy lifestyle behaviors.
Exercise is Medicine® On Campus (EIM-OC) at App State aims to see all community members across multiple disciplines discover, share, and adopt the values and principles of EIM-OC that will aid in a culture change by establishing physical activity as a standard of care for the prevention and treatment of disease.
- WELL-BEING: We enhance individuals' well-being by developing healthy behaviors that promote a lifelong commitment to health and happiness.
- COMMUNITY: We cultivate positive and purposeful connections and relationships.
- TEAMWORK: We are team players. We work together to provide inclusive and sustainable opportunities for our community.
- EDUCATION: We provide tools and spaces for learning to enhance understanding and connection to well-being.
- DEVELOPMENT: We offer growth opportunities for individuals that will inspire their experience during their time at App State.
- CARE: We create a culture of care that supports individuals' needs and goals.